Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Marine Corps League Detachment #729 Pistol Team Postal Bullseye Competition

Charlie:

I can attest to the improved clarity of the sight picture when using your product. I am a member of the Marine Corps League Detachment #729 Pistol Team and use the Eye-Pal. I have improved my bullseye accuracy particularly with a cleaner definition of the front sight derived from your product. Recently we competed in the Postal Bullseye Competition and our team won second place in the National Match and I placed first in the Detachment in the Expert classification. Most of our shooters now use the Eye-Pal as we are getting older and are losing the visual acuity we once enjoyed.

Your product is great and appreciate the customer support you provide.

Semper Fi,

Dan 

No comments:

Post a Comment